- The Voice of a Hong Kong Student Protester
A look at the fears and motivations driving the anti-Beijing protests in Hong Kong.
Jonah M. Kessel and Mona El-naggar. International Herald Tribune. Tue, 30 Sep 2014 16:34:21 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- Impact Of Changing Dining Preferences In The U.S. On Chipotle Mexican Grill
The correct timing and method of price hikes, innovative new menu additions and strong marketing has helped the company in stealing market share from QSR brands. ...
By Trefis Team. Forbes. Wed, 1 Oct 2014 17:42:00 GMT.
- VIDEO: Hunt for US Ebola victim contacts
The United States has confirmed the first case of a patient developing the Ebola virus on US soil.
BBC News. Wed, 01 Oct 2014 16:55:25 GMT.
- Drug ingredients from 3 factories in India banned by Health Canada
Six months after the U.S. ...
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Wed, 1 Oct 2014 13:57:06 EDT.
- Report: US Manufacturing Grows More Slowly
A series of reports Wednesday painted a mixed picture of the U.S. economy, with a measure of manufacturing showing a slight drop. The Institute for Supply Management, a trade group, said U.S. ...
Voice of America. Wed, 01 Oct 2014 13:12:43 -0400.
- Concerned, US Airlines Contact Government About Ebola
U.S. airlines and their trade group Airlines for America are in close contact with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on actions the U.S. ...
Voice of America. Wed, 01 Oct 2014 12:42:42 -0400.
- Moscow Links Suspension Of Student Exchanges To Gay U.S. Couple
Russia's child-protection ombudsman says a gay American couple established guardianship over a Russian high school student who was in the United States on an exchange program.
Radio Liberty. Wed, 01 Oct 2014 12:01:48 +0000.
- US and Brazil resolve cotton dispute
The United States and Brazil have come to an agreement designed to end a decade long dispute over cotton subsidies, reports say.
BBC News. Wed, 01 Oct 2014 01:57:16 GMT.
- Obama says America will not tolerate threats from Isis
United States President Barack Obama vowed to continue air strikes against Islamic State fighters and pledged to build more international support.
Mail & Guardian. Tue, 23 Sep 2014 18:28:00 +0200.