- Op-Ed Contributor: To Beat Mugabe, Zimbabwe Needs a United Opposition
If Joice Mujuru joins forces with other opposition leaders, there is a chance they could oust Robert Mugabe together.
Alexander Noyes. International Herald Tribune. Thu, 26 Nov 2015 15:05:17 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- Why Having Celtic Play Dundee In The USA Is Like Putting Lipstick On A Pig
A gimmick game played in front of an audience that has long outgrown the need for missionary appearances from overseas teams is not going to fix the systemic problems that have plagued the game in Scotland for decades.
By Bobby Mcmahon. Forbes. Thu, 26 Nov 2015 16:49:00 GMT.
- Suspected U.S. Drone Strike Hits Afghanistan
An Afghan official says a suspected U.S. drone strike in eastern Afghanistan killed at least 16 militants.
Radio Liberty. Thu, 26 Nov 2015 16:02:29 +0000.
- In Black Friday border mall battles, Canada tries to outshine U.S. deals
This year, some Canadian border malls are plotting to steal not only the U.S. Black Friday sales tradition, but also, American shoppers. ...
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Thu, 26 Nov 2015 05:00:00 EST.
- Feds Warns States Refusing Syrian Refugees is Illegal
The U.S. federal government is warning state officials they do not have the legal authority to refuse to accept refugees from Syria. ...
Voice of America. Thu, 26 Nov 2015 03:13:52 -0500.
- US Mandates Military Dogs Be Retired in US
A gigantic defense spending bill signed Wednesday by U.S. President Barack Obama will allow U.S. military dogs to be returned to the United States upon their retirement and gives their military handlers first chance to adopt them. ...
Voice of America. Thu, 26 Nov 2015 02:42:47 -0500.
- Boyd against proposed US game idea
Kris Boyd is opposed to playing Premiership games overseas but thinks Scottish football can learn from the United States.
BBC News. Wed, 25 Nov 2015 08:46:25 GMT.
- Celtic's Rogic welcomes US game idea
Midfielder Tom Rogic says the prospect of Celtic playing a league match in the United States would "expand the game".
BBC News. Tue, 24 Nov 2015 13:37:05 GMT.