- Chris Wylie says he'll testify in U.S., U.K. about Cambridge Analytica
Chris Wylie, the Canadian data scientist who revealed information about how Cambridge Analytica gathered data about Facebook users, tells CBC News that he wants to testify in the U.S. and the U.K. ...
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Wed, 21 Mar 2018 23:00:34 EDT.
- US to consider TPP re-entry, Mnuchin says
US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin says that the United States will consider rejoining the Trans-Pacific Partnership after it deals with other priorities.
Irish Independent. Wed, 21 Mar 2018 21:09:14 +0000.
- Trump Defends Congratulatory Call To Putin
U.S. President Donald Trump has defended his decision to congratulate President Vladimir Putin on his re-election, saying a good relationship with Russia is necessary to help solve some of the world's problems.
Radio Liberty. Wed, 21 Mar 2018 21:03:23 +0000.
- US Congress Races to Pass $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill
U.S. congressional leaders have reached a deal on a $1.3 trillion spending bill as a budget deadline looms. Lawmakers now have until midnight Friday to approve it and prevent the year's third government shutdown. ...
Voice of America. Wed, 21 Mar 2018 17:43:29 -0400.
- Mitsubishi Heavy IndustriesVoice: Hydrogen's Vast Potential To Make Power Generation Cleaner And More Efficient
Hydrogen has already helped mankind overcome some extraordinary challenges. By mastering liquid hydrogen rocket fuel, scientists were able to power the U.S. space program into orbit and then onwards to the moon.
By Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Contributor, Mitsubishi Heavy. Forbes. Wed, 21 Mar 2018 16:53:00 -0400.
- The Pink House: The last abortion clinic in Mississippi
Life inside the only abortion clinic in the state with the toughest restrictions in the United States.
BBC News. Wed, 21 Mar 2018 15:11:45 GMT.
- Illinois Voters Reflect on Trump, Female Candidates
Many U.S. experts are calling 2018 the Year of the Woman because so many women are running for national office. But before the general elections in November, women must win their political party's primaries. ...
Voice of America. Wed, 21 Mar 2018 13:47:00 -0400.
- WhatsApp co-founder asks users to delete Facebook amid public outrage over data misuse
SAN FRANCISCO - Brian Acton, a co-founder of WhatsApp, which Facebook bought in 2014, on Tuesday (March 20) urged people to delete their accounts on the giant social network, USA Today reported.
Straits Times. Wed, 21 Mar 2018 08:53:34 +0800.
- Leaked docs show UK long worried about Russian nerve agent
Once-secret U.S. government documents show that Western powers have quietly worried for more than a decade about the mysterious and deadly nerve agent Novichok, which British investigators now believe was … Click to Continue »
By Kevin G. Hall Khall@mcclatchydc.com. McClatchy. Wed, 21 Mar 2018 05:00:00 EDT.
- Russian Spy: Donald Trump to discuss Russian spy investigaton with Theresa May
The president says the United States could condemn Russia if the allegations are found to be true.
BBC News. Tue, 13 Mar 2018 14:35:52 GMT.
- The Trade Warrior: Donald Trump's Attack on German Prosperity
U.S. President Donald Trump seems intent on launching a trade war. He is ignoring appeals to common sense coming from Europe and Asia, but one country stands to lose more than any other: Germany. By DER SPIEGEL Staff ...
Spiegel Online. Mon, 12 Mar 2018 18:15:10 +0100.